YOUR COFFEE REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
NanoRoast is about finding custom-fit coffee that you like, no matter what seems to be trendy at the local coffee bar or what anyone else likes. Our goal translates into two steps:
1) Provide a broad selection of the finest affordable coffees available, and
2) Help you find those that delight you.
Wanna Review a NanoRoast Coffee?
Since it always helps to have more points of view and input, we invite those who have tried various NanoRoast coffees to submit their reviews and comments. Here are the rules for doing that:
1. You have to have actually tried the NanoRoast coffee you review.
2. A submission must be civil, respectful, clean and helpful to other readers, otherwise it won’t be posted.
3. Be as specific and helpful as possible to those seeking coffee that fits them. Our Coffee Tasting page has some suggestions for aspects you may wish to comment on, or you can choose your own. Either way is fine.
4. Be sure to mention the coffee’s name, origin and date you tested it.
5. Give it a rating from 1.0 (best I’ve ever had) to 5.0 (poor/defective). Just be honest and not overly judgmental about things that relate only to your personal preference. Focus on the coffee, please.
6. Email your review to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll review and if it passes muster, I’ll post it.
Thank you so much for your contributions!
Enjoy your coffee!