how to buy coffee from nanoroast
Disclaimers and Special Instructions for Getting Your Best Coffee
Over time, we at NanoRoast have discovered that there are a lot of variables and things that new buyers must take into consideration to make sure their custom coffee is exactly like they expect it to be. Using our experience to date, we have created a list of these which we HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU READ. As always, if you have any questions, ever, please don’t hesitate to email us and we’ll get back to you asap.
Here’s what you need to know before you submit your order:
- Ethical Sourcing/Highest Quality: All coffees offered on this page are ethically-sourced, sustainably-produced and are Specialty Grade–the highest quality. Then they are custom-roasted the way you like best.
- Whole Bean by Default: All offerings are WHOLE BEAN by default. Email us or add a note when ordering if you need yours ground. Then specify how fine (coarse, medium, fine, espresso) you need the grind. Please be aware that ground coffee goes stale much faster than whole bean. Store in air-tight container in a cool, dark place.
- Coffee the Way You Want It: Please pay special attention to the size and roast level when ordering. If you would like a quantity other than 12, 16 or 24 oz, just email us ( Nano.Roast@gmail.com) and we’ll quote you within 24 hours. Larger quantities usually are discounted more.
- Roast Levels Defined: As in any “art” project, roast levels are somewhat subjective depending on the bean and other factors. That said, some rough descriptions of our roast levels are posted here.
- Here to Help: We major in customer service. Email us for more information on a specific bean, for advice in making a selection, or to request special packaging (either the 16 or 24 oz in 2 sealed packages, for example.) There’s no extra charge. We want you to enjoy fresh roasted coffee.
- Custom Blends! Want a custom blend made just for you? Click here. Don’t know what you would want in a custom blend but you’ve tasted a few coffees you liked once? With a little bit of information from you, we can and do make recommendations. Play 20 Questions with us and we’ll get you started.
- FREE SHIPPING within the continental USA with any 2 or more coffee selections. For a single selection, shipping is a flat rate of $7.00.
More questions? We’re here to help–> email@example.com
I’m Ready to Browse and Buy –>> Single Origins and Blends